HKScan Categories & Concepts team is looking for
Product Developer for Red Meat and Meals category, Sweden, Kristianstad
Categories and Concepts is responsible for the development of HKScan’s offering to customers and consumers in cooperation with Market Areas and Operations.
The Categories & Concepts organisation leverages consumer insights and foresight, capabilities, resources and investments in innovation and concept development across all our Markets. Product development is part of Culinary Competence Centre team in Categories & Concepts organisation.That’s why we are looking for a person with ambition and interest in culinary cooking and product development.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating new or updated products and contributing to the activities to bring them to market and commercialise new products
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders to convert ideas into new products and concepts
- Taking responsibility of leading product development and product maintenance projects including technical implementation, safety and nutrition
- Implementing product development policies and procedures and updating the team on legislative issues
- Developing and maintaining competitive product quality for the market and staying updated on advances, innovations and new R&D topics in product development
- Maintaining records and ensuring information in the systems is correct, and submitting information to production to get the right calculations
You will report to the Manager of Product Development, Red Meat and with dotted line to Manager of Product Development, Meals. The job is located in HKScan’s Kristianstad office in Sweden.
We expect from you
- True and active interest in cooking, taste and product development
- Excellent project management skills
- A relevant educational background e.g. University degree in food science, food engineering degree, Chef degree, Bachelor of hospitality management degree
- More than one year of work experience in product development
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish and English
- Ambition, and an energetic and positive problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills and being a team player
- Decision-making ability
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Good knowledge of meat raw materials and food industry processes
- Good computer skills (Office software)
We offer you
A challenging and interesting position in a dynamic environment and a career in a large, growth-oriented and evolving international organisation with strong trademarks and tasty food. You will have excellent opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills in product development processes and the chance to become a member of the Categories & Concepts team.
For more information
Sille Villem, Manager, Product Development, Red Meat Category, tel. +37255619552, on Monday 4th of December between 4-5 pm, or on Friday 8th of December between 1-4 pm or you could request for call back. We will start processing applications already during the application period.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Magnus Nilsson, HR Manager +4644194181 or email@example.com
Please submit your application and CV with salary request by Sunday 17 December 2017 http://sweden.hkscan.com/jobba-hos-oss/nya where you will find the recruitment ad.