Lindt has delighted chocolate lovers all over the world since 1845. During the 170 years of Lindt & Sprüngli’s existence, the company has produced chocolate and chocolate related products. Nothing else. Generations of thrilled, imaginative, enthusiastic and inventive employees have built the company to what it is today: the world’s leading producer of premium chocolate. Within the last 10 years, Lindt has succeeded in fundamentally reshaping the chocolate market in the Nordics. From having been a niche player, Lindt has quickly grown into the 2nd biggest supplier in the chocolate tablets & pralines market in the Sweden and is one of the fastest growing chocolate companies in the rest of the region. By far, we consider Lindt to be the most shining name within the premium chocolate category.
Lindt’s key brands EXCELLENCE and LINDOR have quickly reached stronghold status in their field of business and are appreciated by millions of Swedes and Scandinavians on a regular basis.
This is a unique opportunity to take a leading role within one of the fastest developing international FMCG businesses within the Nordic hemisphere which has seen consistent double digit growth since inception. As part of Lindt’s long-term regional expansion strategy, the company is continuously increasing efforts in neighbouring markets Finland, Norway & Denmark. At the same time, the heart of the operation is in Sweden.
The company is now looking for a driven Product Manager with a strong passion for marketing. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to develop your experience within marketing in a fast-paced, multinational environment.
- Full responsibility of the brands and products assigned in all 4 Nordic markets (incl. brand health & financials)
- Brand strategy planning (both short-term and long-term)
- Develop as well as manage the assortment and the product mix
- Develop & execute 360 degree marketing & media plans for the assigned brands
- Be an ambassador for and guardian of assigned brands’ communication strategy & execution both externally and internally
- Contact point and responsibility for briefing external agencies
- Budget responsibility for all marketing channels
- University Degree within relevant field
- Min. 2-5 years’ experience in brand management
- FMCG or relevant business experience with an impressive track record
- Collaboration & commercial skills, strategic analysis
- Strong project management, planning and delivery skills
- Great communication skills
For this role we are looking for a candidate with high energy, a creative mindset and interest in developing within brand building. It’s important to display a positive, can do, attitude to succeed in this role!
The position is reporting to the Head of Marketing (Nordics) and is based at the Nordic HQ in Solna, Stockholm.
Please Submit your CV in English. We are looking forward to receiving your application.